You want to know whether a diamond is real or fake?
1. Visit a reputed jewelry store in your area. The jewelers can test diamond and figure out how much it is worth. Jewelers have ways to test the molecular structure of a diamond and determine whether it is real diamond. Most of the jewelry store can do free of charge. Ask before store does any testing.
2. A weighing test can be used to visit – https://lambangxinviec.com/ find out the difference between fake and real diamond. For example, the weight of cubic zirconium is approximately 50% more than a real diamond of the same shape and size.
3. Fog Test. Just fog the diamond blowing air from mouth. If diamond holds the fog, then it is fake because real diamonds disperse heat quickly. This test may not be reliable due to oil layers and dirt on the diamond stone. Make sure you can clean diamond before doing this test.
4. If you put the diamond under ultra violet light, real diamond radiates blue color light. A real diamond reflects the light throughout the stone and it glitters and becomes a rainbow.
5. One of the famous known tips is to scratch glass with diamond. If glass scratches, it is real diamond.
6. Diamonds can also be tested by a hand held device known as probe which conducts heat through the stone and triggers a response, usually a beep or a flashing light. The fake diamonds actually have more color reflected, and they also have a pretty good amount of shine.
7. Most jewelers used the Mohs scale which ranks diamond. This means that sapphires, rubies and garnets are higher in ranking and hence can scratch glass too.
8. Check closely the wear and tear on the diamond. For example, cubic zirconia is not as durable as a diamond and may show signs of wear and tear.